Friday, December 4, 2009

Monkeys, monkeys....everywhere!

For quite some time, I've been wanting to get a new guest bathroom set.  We've had the SAME palm tree set since 2004..when we were in Savannah, GA.  In all honesty, since we're so "anal", it's kept quite well and we've only had to change the inside shower curtains over the years.  Well, the time came when I figured I was going to get a new set.  Of course, money is always an issue with Tim so I asked for one for Christmas from my mom.  You know you're getting old when you ask for bathroom sets, kitchen dishes and things like that for Christmas.  Well, my birthday was last week, and my mom sent me birthday money (which she's been doing since forever), so I decided I was going to go buy my bathroom set. Then came the fun part, I really got to thinking...the guest bathroom is ultimately Taylor's bathroom, so why get something "nice and elegant" when I can get something fun.  Of course, it'd have to be gender neutral in case the next little one is a boy.  I saw the cutest set at my brother in law's house and decided it's perfect.  It was monkeys!!! Taylor LOVES monkeys and we've even called her "monkey" since she was a few months old because she would always make this "who who" sound in the car and she's OBSESSED with bananas.  So here it is, the cutest bathroom set for our little "Monkey".

The set came with a toothbrush holder, cup, soap dispenser and bar soap holder

So cute :)

The rugs really MAKE the room :)


And there's even a matching night light!

Check out the hooks holding the shower curtain!  They are little rubber monkeys

And I think THE BEST PART:  the trash can!  Hard part is that it's so heavy. It's not plastic, I think it's glass or porcelain.


No comments:

Post a Comment