Thursday, January 27, 2011

Potty Training 101

Potty Training. Every parent's worst nightmare. Okay, maybe teen pregnancy tops that one, but seriously, we're NOWHERE near close to that shiz. THANK GOD

So we've been working with Taylor and she's been going on the potty and she's doing okay, but is still really nowhere near being potty trained.

The reason for this post.....lately, when we put her down for her nap, she's been taking off her pants and pullup.  This usually results in my freakout session when I go check on her after she's fallen asleep because I walk in on a naked butt facing up from her bed (it's a cute butt, but not something I wanna see when I check on her).  So I always freak out, check the bed under her to make sure she hasnt peed everywhere and then slip on a new pullup all while trying not to wake her.  It sounds totally cute and funny and all.....yea, until the 5th or so time of washing sheets/blankets/mattress pads. 

So, Tim didnt believe me when I told him of these "take my diatey off" mishaps, until he was here to witness one firsthand.  He went to check on her and this is what he found....
If you look closely (dont worry you cant see her stuff).....she managed to take off her pants and her pullup and then try to put them back on....

However, she only went through one leg of BOTH her pullup and her pants (pullup is under the pants in the pic). 

Cute?  Yes. 
Funny? Yes.
A+ for effort? Yes.
Prom Date Blackmail?  Hell Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment