Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Been a while....

Its been a while since I've updated this.  I wasnt quite sure if anyone was reading it or not, but I figured I'd update it and keep reminding our family in South Carolina that this is how they can keep up with us.  A lot has happened in the last 6 months to a year.....here goes the quick version.

**Tim quit the Army in Sept 2011
**We started house hunting in Ohio, looking to settle down
**Cooper turned 1 in November 2011
**We got a house, we lost the house (loan issues), we got the house, waited to close on the house....boom, we have a house
**Moved into the house March 1, 2012 in Sylvania, Ohio
**Taylor turned 4 on May 4


And we're having a ball being back home.  Missing our family in South Carolina, but hopefully we'll get to see them soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment