Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sleep, how I miss you...

Taylor is one month old (tomorrow)! Tim and I are doing okay. It's tough getting used to a baby around the house. You go from getting a decent amount of sleep to getting almost none. Taylor gets up every 2 hours to eat....every once in a while she'll make it 3 hours. That's nice. I've been trying to sleep as much as I can when she is, but it's hard when there is so much to do around the house. I'm also really starting to hate when people tell me "You have to sleep when the baby does". Yea, okay....you're stoopid.  If you've had a kid, you know that's impossible because you're worrying about the house being a mess, dinner being cooked, laundry being done, or making sure all the bottles are ready for when the crying monster wakes up.


She had her 1 month dr appt today. She is 22 inches and 10 lbs! She's getting so big. The dr says she is healthy as can be!

We've just switched Taylor from breastmilk to formula as she seemed she just wasnt getting enough of my milk, was super cranky, and had a lot of diahrea. At one point she drank 10 whole ounces in an hour and then still wasnt satisfied. Tim and I decided it just wasnt worth the trouble of pumping and we wanted to make sure she was getting enough nutrition.

But she's been doing amazing on formula. Sleeps for 3 hours at a time instead of the 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment