Sunday, May 18, 2008

Another appointment?

Taylor had her two week appointment today with Dr Nebzydoski. She is doing great. She wasnt quite up to birth weight so Dr Nebs said that she'd like to see her again after the weekend to double check her again. She was 7 lbs 13 oz, so only 3 oz away from being back to normal birth weight.  Kind of stinks I'm gonna have to bring her back on Monday, but as long as she's healthy, it's fine with me.   Funny how you dont realize how tough it is to lug around a kid until you have one.  Gone are the days I dont grab a BILLION things on my way out the door anymore. 

UPDATE:  Instead of adding another post, I figured I'd update everyone and let you know I took Taylor back in and she is fine. I made sure to feed her a bottle RIGHT before her appointment so that she'd be over no matter what.  She was exactly that. She was 8 lbs, 1 oz, so right up over her original birthweight.

No comments:

Post a Comment