Wednesday, November 4, 2009

18 months old!

It's really hard to believe that 18 months ago at 6:45 pm, my little munchkin was taking her first breaths of air! Who'd have thunk it? I know at that moment, I was only thinking about her health, my health and how thirsty I was! After 9 hours in labor, I couldnt believe that beautiful, breathing human being was "mine" and I was going to get to take her home. What a joy!
Today my munchkin is 29.2 pounds (a WHOPPING 21.2 pound gain from birth) and 34.75 inches (almost 14 inches taller than when she was born!)

I just cant believe how big she has gotten! It just seems so surreal!


 
Here's the Taylor Tot playing INSIDE the basket where we keep her diapers. She's so funny sometimes!
 


I hope life slows down sometime soon....I dont want to miss anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment