As I'm sure you're aware, Taylor does something cute every day. Well, today she did something I JUST had to share...
While I was cooking her some lunch, Taylor was playing on the floor of her playroom, clanking together building blocks and throwing various puzzle pieces around the room. All of a sudden, it got really quiet. So I peeked in on her to see what she was doing. I didnt see her in the middle of the playroom, so I turned my head to check both sides. Nothing. So I went in the front room, where I was sure she'd be jumping on or climbing the couch. Checked the front room, no Taylor. So at this point, I started to get a bit nervous. I had been yelling her name and usually, by this point, she would answer or come running. So I went back to her playroom and checked again, thinking she was in there and I missed something. No Taylor. Went back to the front room, starting checking behind the couch, behind the chair. No Taylor. I looked at the gates on the stairs, both were there and closed. At this point, I'm freaking out just a tad and head back towards the playroom. As I'm walking by the kitchen island, I happened to glance down at the stools and sure enough, there she was...curled up sitting on her legs in between (and partly behind one) of the stools. No sooner than I had said, relieved, "there you are", she yells "PEEK BOO!". I almost peed my pants laughing so hard at her! The funniest thing about the whole thing is that for the whole 2 minutes or so it took me looking for her, frantically calling her name, she stayed in that spot, no movement and quiet as a mouse...until I found her. Silly girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment