Tuesday, May 4, 2010

TAYLOR IS 2!

At 6:45 PM today, exactly two years ago, Tim and I met the most wonderful little girl we would ever meet.  Luckily, she turned out to be ours :)   And two years later, she still keeps us on our toes, amazes us with her knowledge, and makes us smile even when we're at our worst.   She's the most amazing person in the world.....and she turned 2 today!

To celebrate, we let Taylor open some gifts. 


She got one from Aunt Jenny, Uncle Matt and the kids in SC.

It was a really cute precious moments figurine.  Taylor kept saying "ooooh pretty".  She liked it.

She got some cards from Uncle Bruce and Aunt Amanda and a card and gift from Uncle Shane (somehow I managed to forget that picture, sorry Shane)

And she got a card and money from Nana and Papa in OH.  Of course, she just loved the "Monies" that was in the card.  That "monies" will go towards her backyard toys when we get to Georgia.

I made her a cake (it was simple) just so she could have some on her birthday.  She knew right away that there was a 2 on there :)  My smart girl!

She loves cake...well, mostly the frosting.  But it gives the same "sugar rush" effect, doesnt it?  Oi.
After cake, we went for a family bike ride and played in the park.

I'd say she had a fun birthday!
Now we just have to get through the party planned for this Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment