Taylor was born May 4, 2008 at 6:45 pm. I was in labor for 9 hours and 5 minutes exactly. She was a whopping 8 lbs and 20 inches and is doing just great. I'd fill you in on the exact birth story, but why would you wanna read that? Instead we'll just say everything went alright and according to what I've heard and read, I had a pretty easy first birth with her.
Mommy meeting Taylor. My reaction to this was "this is mine?"
Daddy holding her and introducing her to Grandma Tomes
She got to come home today! YAY! She is so amazing, it's funny to think I "made" her. She came home in an adorable little pink sleeper, it came with a hat and booties. The weather was actually pretty nice today. It was warm, sunny and about 75 degrees! She did not like the sun at all at first glance. I think her eyes were so sensitive from being in total darkness for 9 months!
So small :)
Leaving the hospital.
We've introduced her to the cats. They arent very interested in what or who she is. I have a feeling they are in for some trouble as she gets older. All she basically does right now is eat every two hours and sleep a lot. My mom and dad are here, so they are getting a lot of time to visit with Taylor. Tim's parents also came in to meet the newest. Taylor is the 4th grandchild on our side and she is the 7th grandchild on Tim's side.
So precious. I cant believe we made her! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment