For those who dont know, I figured I'd update you. About a month ago, I discovered a lump on Sebastian...I thought it was the size of a ping pong ball. It was on her back. We took her to the Vet. They did bloodwork, Xrays, ultrasounds, and an aspiration (small needle used to collect cells) and then referred us to a Veterinary Surgeon. Long story short (since I have a ton more to post and my hour is ticking away)....the lump is actually the size of a softball, it is attached to her body wall and really close to her spine. All the vets were stunned, they'd never seen anything like it. But all that meant....it's basically inoperable. So we forewent (is that a word?) a biopsy to determine if it's cancer because it's inoperable anyway. So she may or may not have a short amount of time. We dont know. She could live for years. We'll see. We just know as long as she's not suffering, we'll let her live! Anyway, in the mean time lemme entertain you with some pics of the lump. I call her "Lumpy McGee" whenever I see it. I know it's not funny, but you have to make light of things like this, in situations like this.
Ladies and Gents, I give you "Lumpy McGee"....
That's her lump. This is just the top of it, remember it's the size of a softball! You just cant see the rest cause it's IN her body! Poor girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment