Friday, September 10, 2010

Is anyone even reading this?

Sometimes I wonder why I stress about not keeping up with the blog considering I dont think anyone even reads it.  But then, every once in a blue moon, I get a comment from someone and they actually are reading it.

Anywho, for the one person who cares/reads this, we are alive.  My $500 laptop that I bought from Office Depot while Tim was in Iraq finally decided to break on me.  Yup, that $500 laptop lasted a WHOLE 6 years.  Tim says that's "amazing" in computer world.  Especially considering the way I treat laptops (according to him).  And that, ladies and gents is why I love my PC's.   I've asked for a new laptop for Christmas. Tim keeps trying to talk me into an iPad, but I'm not convinced.  I dont like MAC's.  Horrible operating systems and I hear you cant word process on the iPad.  Oh and not to mention I do not want a touch screen keyboard. I rock on a keyboard, like 1000 words per second (I know it's impossible, but I love embellishing a little).  But seriously, I am a great typer. Must have been all those bullcrap computer classes senior year of high school....hey, I had to fill blank spots and didnt wanna graduate a year ahead of time even though I could have.  ......back to the point....I just told him to buy me another $500 HP or dell or some crap like that from Office Depot (do they even still exist?) and I can get another 6 years out of it.  LOL.  We'll see.  Until then, Tim set up an old desktop computer he had upstairs so I'll be using that for a while. It works, has a keyboard...so I'm good.

But just a few things to hold you over til I can get to blogging:
1. We are alive
2.  I'm still pregnant....but only for up to 10 weeks from now! (If I have it my way, this kid will be out at least a week or two before his due date, I'm planning my miles and miles of walking now....as I sit and type this).
3.  I have a lot of posts to catch up on, I'll try to get them up. I promise.
4.  I am using a desktop.  I havent used one of those for years. HAHA I feel so "ancient".  

No comments:

Post a Comment