Wednesday, May 25, 2011

"Why the Long Face?"

Uh...the title is a knockoff of my father-in-law's favorite joke...
"A horse walks into a bar and the bartender asks him.....why the long face?"
Yup, gotta love his jokes.  HAHA

Anywho, we attended a friend of Taylor's 4th birthday party this past weekend and boy did we have fun. Not only did Daddy watch Cooper so mommy and Taylor could have special time (I love special time with Taylor), but there were horses involved.....well, ponies...same thing. 

Taylor was a natural. She rode 3 times!!!  And I was so proud. She wasnt afraid, she petted and talked to the horses the whole time and looked great on a horse!  Proud mom right here, I cant wait til she's old enough to go on trail rides with me!

On Cheyenne...Cheyenne had a very smooth walk...great first ride!

On TyTy....Taylor said TyTy was her favorite



On Camanche, mommy's favorite :)

And of course, trying to cool off after riding in 100 degree heat!

And digging into some cake! 

1 comment: