Okay, maybe they dont and I'm just bitter cause I got my butt whooped by two 50-something-year-olds....so bite me....
This was Nana....when she bought up a ton of properties and had practically NO MONEY left!
Then things took a turn for the worst...and she started getting a bunch of money! Yup, I ended up with only two properties left...and eventually had to auction them off for piddly rent on properties with hotels.
Ugh. Thought I had the game won with those two! Nope, not so much!
Note to self....dont play monopoly with Mom and Aunt Kathy. Either they cheat or I suck.
(Figured I better explain the story behind this post: Mom and Aunt Kathy came and visited for the weekend and due to weather conditions in Pennsylvania and Ohio couldnt make the drive back and had to stay a few extra days. To pass the time last night, we played Monopoly. It was fun...til I started losing. Ick. )
No comments:
Post a Comment