Fast forward 8 months....
The devil has taken my good child and replaced her with a kid who's whiney, ornery, and just flat out a brat!
(Okay, this picture is a few months old, but it shows the face I've been looking at for the last week!)
Ugh. Today, we attended noon mass cause Tim was leaving town at 5ish to head to NY til Thursday. I knew it would be a disaster and anticipated a meltdown or two. Something about church during prime lunch/nap time does not cut it for Taylor. But oh man, the meltdowns we got were way worse than anticipated.
And the last few weeks in general have just been....ugh. I know, I know I love my kid. I really do and I treasure every moment I get with her, I really do. But holy crap this "terrible two" crap is so taxing on my patience right now.
Being pregnant, nauseaus, and fatigued + Taylor's tantrums = kill me now.
No comments:
Post a Comment