Monday, April 26, 2010

Oops

So, I am a clutz...or accident prone...however you choose to sugar coat it.  And I'm always making bad choices or breaking stuff or spilling something.  About a week ago, I went to bake some cookies to make ice cream cookie sandwiches for after dinner.  I did all the normal stuff, preheating the oven, put the cookies on the cookie sheet and baked em. About 5 minutes into baking, I started to smell something burning.  I opened the stove and didnt see anything wrong.  I had cleaned the stove with this nasty smelling oven cleaner a few days before and just figured it was the smell of that burning off the bottom.  So I let the cookies cook and just opened a window and hoped the cookies wouldnt taste like they were burnt.  After the cookies were done, I took them out of the oven and low and behold....found something was stuck to the bottom of the cookie sheet....

Oops.  Funny thing is that I've done this before.  We're down to about 3 out of a pack of 6 of these.  HA HA

**Disclaimer: normally when I do something stupid like this, Tim gets mad or flips out.  This time, he actually laughed at me!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment