(**not a great pic, but I caught them "following" each other under the playset. Too cute)
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Found a friend...
We went to the park at the end of last week...and of course, Taylor found a friend. She REALLY does not get along with other little girls, she just has no interest in them whatsoever. But she found a friend. It was a little boy named Forrest, who was about 2 and a half years old. She wouldnt stop following him around...and vice versa.
It's moments like these that make me hope a little bit that this next one will be a boy. She just gets along better with boys and I think a little brother would be perfect for Taylor. But of course, we dont care either way as long as he/she is healthy :) Though I am leaning more on a boy now...I'm like 55% to 45% boy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment