Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bye Bye Motorcycle

So...if you know the story, Tim had a few motorcycles. Two to be exact.  He loved riding.  However, when we found out we were prego in Augusta, he sold one.  He kept the other one cause he just couldnt part with it. And since then....it's been sitting....and sitting....and sitting....in the garage not being ridden.  He basically said he just cant justify it sitting there anymore being neglected, so he decided to sell it.  Though I never forbid him from riding it, he did know how stupid I thought it was that he even had the dang bike.  I told him if something happened, I wouldnt sugarcoat it for our kids. I'd tell them "Yea, your dad made it through Iraq but died on a motorcycle". Stupid way to die if you ask me.

And I figured it was a good picture op to show the machine that wont kill this kid's father...

No comments:

Post a Comment